During February, March, and April I completed many of the tasks I set out for myself on my Spring Bucket List. This mini, seasonal list isn’t like a life bucket list with things like “go on safari” or “write a novel.” It’s for shorter term activities to make sure I get out there and do fun things instead of sitting around.
To Do Spring 2012
- Decorate Easter Eggs = DONE! Todd, Logan and I did this together.
- Make and Send Valentine’s Day Cards = DONE!
- Make and Send St. Patrick’s Day Cards = Did not do (I think I was sick.)
- Attend a ComicCon = DONE! Todd and I went to C2E2. It was a lot of fun.
- Make and Send Megan & Bob’s Wedding Canvas = Partially done…I made it, just need to send it!
- Learn How to Make Granny Squares = DONE! A coworker helped me out. I need to put together a tutorial with every single step for the non-crocheters like me!
- Put Wedding Album Together = A work in progress.
- Take a Photo a Day = DONE! I follow Chantelle’s prompts from Fat Mum Slim. She even used my suggestion of Orange for April 19th!
- Make Great Grandma Rosie’s Saffron Bread = I hounded my Mom for the recipe, but she didn’t send it to me. I’m not putting it on my Summer list, but I will get it made soon.
You can find my Summer Bucket List here!
Did you create a Spring Bucket List? How did you do?