If you’ve been following my projects, you’ll see that I really like to use artist’s canvases. Recently, I’ve also been really into using magnetic clips. I combined the two to make this fun project. I like how easy it is to swap out the pictures to suit my mood.
- 12″ x 12″ artist canvas (Buy packs of them at Michael’s using their 40% and 50% off coupons)
- 12″ x 12″ scrapbook paper
- Heavy duty tape
- White card stock
- Rotary cutter
- Magnet clips
- Hot glue gun
- 4″ x 4″ pictures (I use the iPhone app Postal Pix to print out my Instagram photos)
- Tape the 12″ x 12″ piece of scrapbook paper to the canvas.
- Cut four 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ pieces of white card stock.
- Tape the four pieces of card stock onto the canvas. If you’re into measuring, you could figure the precise measurements out. I’m more of an eye baller, and I attached mine that way.
- Hot glue the magnet clips to the tops of the card stock pieces.
- Clip the pictures.