Photo by Ryan Davis Photography
Today Todd and I celebrate our One Year Wedding Anniversary! What a great day that was, and, if I could do it again, I would in a heart beat! The amount of love I have in my heart for Todd is immeasurable, and, even better, I know for a fact he feels the same way about me.
I put together a wedding website where you can read our story and see a ton of pictures! Check it out: Amy & Todd Got Married!
Reasons Why I Love My Husband:
- He’s got my back. No matter what.
- He seeks out opportunities for growth.
- He has a compassionate heart.
- He shares in and encourages my hopes and dreams.
- He has the same outlook on life that I have.
- He’s willing to try anything with me.
- He’s excited to spend time with me.
- He grounds me.
- If he says he’s going to do something, he does it.
- He looks into the future, and is excited to spend it with me.
- He takes care of me when I’m sick with (almost) no complaining.
- He makes me laugh.
- He loves me for being me.
To celebrate our One Year Wedding Anniversary, we decided to have a photo shoot with Katie McGrath of Sweet Cheeks Photography.
She also did our engagement photos.
We were also featured on her blog with 1 Year of Wedded Bliss.
My heart still swells with the love we received on our wedding day, especially from our family and friends who were a part of it. Many thanks to Bruce, Linda, Barb, Sam, Gary Mel, Logan, Debbie, Erik, April, Ryan H, Ryan C, Austin, Jeff, Kaiti, and Rebecca. Your love and support of us means the world!