Main Street Market Info
We’re in the final few days to Urban Farmgirl’s Main Street Market!! I am so excited, I’m about BURSTING! I took this week off of work from my day job in order to make sure I have everything ready that needs to get done. Yesterday I painted, distressed, and stretched 25 hoops. Today I will make a fabric banner for my booth, and stitch some more miniature Rockford region necklaces. In between projects, I take play breaks with the dogs.
I sincerely hope that you are able to stop out on Saturday. It is going to be an amazing event, and I feel super lucky to have this as my inaugural vendor market. And I’ve learned that Midway Village has booked Main Street Market for TWO more events in 2015!! One in June and one in October!
Here’s some additional information about Saturday:
- I will accept cash and credit cards (It will be my first time using the Square Reader for credit cards!)
- There are NO ATMs on the grounds, however, there are several banks in the area.
- Midway Village will take credit cards for your admission tickets, BUT it’s recommended that you use cash to keep the line moving. Your admission will get you into all areas of Midway Village. It’s a neat place, and I encourage you to explore it!
- Gates open at 10:00 am and close at 5:00 pm.
- I will accept custom orders on anything I have, in addition to any ideas you may have for custom work. I will have floss samples so you can see a small sampling of colors that are available.
- If all goes well, I’ll have a slideshow of work I’ve done. This will give you additional ideas for custom work!
I had better get back to work! See you Saturday!!