This project has been sitting in my craft closet for a while,
and I’m glad I (finally) finished it.
- Papier-mâché letter (I got mine at Michael’s)
- Paint (I used white spray paint)
- Hot glue gun
- LOTS of different buttons (I got mine at Cracker Jax in DeKalb, IL)
- Spray paint the letter. This is so you don’t see the brown through the buttons (unless you want to see the brown)
- Hot glue the buttons onto the letter.
- Tips: Glue larger flat buttons to the letter, then layer with smaller buttons and buttons with raised bits on the bottom of the button.